<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her dad. She stands next to the barber chair while her dad gets his hair cut, eating a snack cake. The barber says to her, "Sweetie, you're gonna get hair all over your Twinkie." She says, "Yes, I know, and I'm gonna get boobs, too!"

When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three-year-old came into the room as I was preparing to get into the shower. She said, "Mommy, you're getting fat!" I replied, "Yes, honey. Remember Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy." "I know," she replied, "but what's growing in your butt?"

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part where the chicken warns the farmer. She read "... and Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling!" The teacher then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?" One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said, "Holy crap! A talking chicken!!" The teacher was unable to teach for the next ten minutes.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?