<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just a quick update to my peeps. There's been a lot going on around here. Suffice it to say, there comes a time when you have to let your kids be adults, no matter how much you want to help them. I'm there now. I'll be back to my regular blogging tomorrow night. But for now, you'll have to settle for some new additions to my blogroll. First, there's Fun With Hand Grenades, authored by a genuine hero (but then I feel that way about all our military personnel). Then an oldie but a goodie, The Sneeze is back. Then for fun, check out Parkway Rest Stop and Blog d'Elisson, two blogs that will really keep you on your toes. Then we move on to serious stuff. If you've followed Emperor Misha's trevails with Debbie "the loon" Schlussel, then you'll know about her attacks on him. Well, she didn't stop there. She plowed ahead, attacking anyone who questioned her remarks. Well, following those links I found some great sites. Try She Who Will Be Obeyed and Argghhh!, written by husband and wife team who write with clarity and intelligence. Then visit Stop The ACLU, a site that merits a visit, if for no other reason than their great name. Check these while reading our "regulars" and don't skip any. Granny wouldn't like it. I'll be here, worrying about my children and watching them solve their own problems like a good mommy. Woe is me!! See you tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?