<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, February 06, 2006

I've finally gotten around to updating my blogroll. As you can see, there have been quite a few additions. For comedy, check out Conservative UAW Guy, The Right Place, and Dr. Phat Tony's. General bloggery comes from Common People Using Common Sense, Doc Around the Clock, and Northwoods Woman. More serious posts can be found at The Dissident Frogman, and Radioactive Liberty. You should also see the new flag above the blogroll. This blog supports Denmark's right to print any cartoon it sees fit to print. If the muslim community doesn't like it, too bad. You can't please all of the people all of the time. Besides, if they've never seen Mohammed, how do they know those cartoons are a likeness of him? You don't see anyone else attacking people and burning buildings over pictures drawn of Jesus, or Moses, or Buddha. If you have a complaint about the newspaper, write a letter. You don't burn down consulates or riot. Anyway, click on the flag and read more about it. It can't hurt.

I also, unfortunately, had to drop someone from the rolls. Stand Up And Walk has decided to stop blogging, at least for the time being. He will be missed.

Comments:
Thanks for the linky-love!!!
You're blogrolled too!! :)
 
Does CUG really have to be first?
 
Sorry, Doc. I just by chance found CUG before I found you. I try to show no favoritism, and I read you both every day. Forgive me?
 
I hold no grudges. I'll visit often.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?