<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hey, everybody. I'm not dead. Here's a brief post before my regular posting later tonight. I thought you might like to check out these interesting sites. I've gotten a lot of great stuff there.

First, there's Wohba. I know it's a strange name, and it fits, because they have strange stuff. Links to information and videos you might otherwise never see. Lots of stuff on the space program, and different experiments done on the shuttles, interesting art forms, atmospheric phenomena such as lightning, tornadoes, etc., and much more. Give it a try. You'll love it.

Then, I have three sites if you're looking for some music. We have Much Music, for your more current selections. They have links to singles, and albums, and some music videos. Then, there is Funky 16 Corners, where you can find more bluesy, jazzy, stuff. And, for the more eclectic collector, you can try Music You (Possibly) Won't Hear Anyplace Else. Lee will provide you will rare selections almost every day.

I'll be back later to bring you my usual weird news, and a couple of rants. Stay tuned.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?