<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Who says it's always bad to leave your car door unlocked?
An anonymous gift-giver, apparently depressed over a lost love, left a $15,000 diamond engagement ring in somebody's else's unlocked car in a commuter parking lot.

The ring came in a box topped with a white bow and accompanied by a note, which read: "Merry Christmas. Thank you for leaving your car door unlocked. Instead of stealing your car I gave you a present. Hopefully this will land in the hands of someone you love, for my love is gone now. Merry Christmas to you."
I leave my car unlocked all the time. For the record, my ring size is 6, okay? I'll be waiting for my diamond, Santa.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?