<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I certainly did. My son called on Christmas Eve so the boys could thank us for the gift cards we sent them. They are growing up so fast! Then on Christmas Day, we had a lovely dinner at my daughter's house, and watched her kids open their gifts. I received a Kay Scarpetta novel from my husband, and my son-in-law gave me a most wonderful surprise. He got me a sign to put in our driveway, which proclaims "Reserved Parking - for the world's best grandma". Isn't that sweet? I've got two really great kids-in-law. Then we gathered up our stuff, and a ton of leftovers so I wouldn't have to cook, and came home for our traditional afternoon nap. How glorious! Nobody was disappointed in their gifts for a change. And I got lots of lovin' from the babies, so I have no complaints. Even the weather was nice. What a great weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?