<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Just to keep everybody updated, I went today for my final post-op exam. I was fitted for bifocals (gasp!). I told him I didn't want bifocals, that he should just give me some reading glasses. He didn't agree with me, so I'm getting some glasses they expect me to wear all the time. I might, or might not. Then I got to pick out my frames. That was a laugh. There is a limited selection when you are getting your glasses through medicare. I could have thick, black plastic frames, pink wire frames, or silver wire frames. Guess which one I chose. I would have preferred gold or copper color, mainly because I look better with those colors, but like I said, there was a limited selection. Anyway, I'm getting them next week. I'm going to keep the cheap reading glasses I bought at the store, just in case something happens to the new ones. I should have taken them and had the new lenses put in them. I know... shut up. I realize I'm being pathetic. I'm just feeling a little witchy these days. Now that I can see again, I'm appalled at the amount of gray in my hair. I have few wrinkles, but my hands look old. I've got to start taking care of myself I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?