<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Here's another weird thing: I sometimes have these anxiety attacks, and they usually coincide with something bad happening in my family. I know that sounds weird to you; it does to me, too. It happened again this week. I had one of them a few days ago. And tonight I got the world dropped on me. My son called tonight and informed me his mother-in-law had offered to get his family a house if they moved to Indiana. That's where she lives, naturally. She also said he could get a job paying $12.00 an hour at a flour mill. So they're planning to leave around the middle of October. I won't even have my babies until Christmas. This is so unfair. She has had access to these kids since they were born, and I couldn't even have them for one major holiday. I couldn't talk to him about it, because I want him to do what is best for his family, not what is best for me. So they're coming to my daughter's house for a barbecue on Sunday, our 29th wedding anniversary. I guess we'll discuss it more then. I hope I get all my crying over with by then. I don't want to upset the babies. I love them so much. I can't stand the thought that they're leaving, just when I'm starting to get to know them.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?