<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

For those of you who missed me last night (yeah, right) I was recovering from my second round of eye surgery. I had my other cataract removed Friday morning, and still looked like a pirate last night. The bandage was removed this morning, and I'm still feeling a little disconnected. After seeing things blurry for months, it's a little daunting seeing everything crisp and clear suddenly. It's almost like every thing you look at is extra sharp, and your depth perception is screwed up, too. Like when you put on someone's glasses and the prescription is really strong. It should mellow out over the next few days. Two more doctor's visits, and a final eyeglass prescription for reading and I'll be done with this. Thanks to all who've been praying for me. I really appreciate it.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?