<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

What a day for news, people! Sandra Day O'Connor has announced her retirement, which nobody expected. At least I didn't. I thought Rehnquist would go first. Then the fabulous Luther Vandross passed away at the prime age of 54. That, too, was surprising, as I thought he was getting better.

My best news came when I heard my baby boy, Wolf from Pack News, got on the bus today, coming home to find a job and place to live for the She-Wolf and their wolf pups, two of which I've never had an opportunity to hold like a grandma should. My sister will be picking him up at the bus station in Kansas City on Sunday morning, and taking him to a family 4th of July party, which I'm not going to be able to attend because of the weather. When they get through partying, my other sister will drive him most of the way home, and we'll meet them and bring him the rest of the way. What a day!!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?