<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Well, it took me a while, my peeps, but I finally saw the pattern. After a little research, I've found that the number four is a holy number in Islam. I don't know why I didn't see it sooner. There were four planes used on 9/11. There were four bombs in London... twice. On 9/11 there were supposed to be 20 hijackers (four times five). A little research to kill a little time reveals that the Koran limits the number of wives a man can have to four. There are 12 months in the year, in Islam four of those months are holy. And today, four bombs were detonated in Egypt. Once you look for it, the pattern is clear. But I haven't seen anything in the press about it. After Mohammed, there were four caliphs who reigned over Islamic lands. That's what I've found in about twenty minutes time. Can you find other instances of four? If so, put it in the comments. Go anonymous, I don't care. I just like to hear from people.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?