<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

So President Bush has chosen Judge John Roberts, Jr. as his nominee to the Supreme Court. From everything I've heard, he's a good man, a conservative man, who does not try to legislate from the bench. All good. Too bad he's also a lawyer. You know, there's no rule that says you have to be a lawyer to be a judge, not even on the Supreme Court. He could have chosen anybody. I was listening to Mike Savage on the radio when I went to get the Chinese food for dinner tonight (yummy!), and he suggested that it would be loads of fun if the President nominated Karl Rove. That would have been a hoot! However, I was thinking more along the lines of former Senator Fred Thompson. He would have been a good choice. Let me know what you think.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?