<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

So the mystery is revealed. Mark Felt, former second-in-command in the FBI, has revealed that he was "Deep Throat", the mysterious entity who leaked information to the Washington Post. The information ultimately brought down Richard Nixon's presidency. I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am. As I've mentioned before, Watergate was my introduction to politics. I'm sure many people my age had pictured "Deep Throat" as a romantic notion, a fighter for truth and justice. We certainly never figured he was a petulant government worker who was pissed off that he was passed over for promotion. What a pathetic person he turned out to be.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?