<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Just a quick run of the weekly news: Tom and Katie are now engaged (who cares?), Mike Tyson got beat by a white guy (laughing my butt off!), Terri's autopsy couldn't tell what caused her problems in the first place (didn't expect them to after fifteen years, did you?). We finally got some rain this week, although we could use a bit more. And I'm finally starting to feel like a human being again.

Don't you just hate it when they change your meds and you have to readjust?

And the topper, my baby is moving back to Missouri. He's due to get on a bus in about a week or so. I don't know the exact date yet. He's already got a line on a job and he's going to live with his sister until he finds a place for his family. Then they'll be coming too. Man, my arms are figuratively aching to hold those babies. They sound so wonderful. Their pictures make me cry. And they act just like their daddy (God help us all!) I might just kiss them to death! Maybe just a real good squeeze. They'll start school looking like hourglasses.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?