<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

I realize I didn't blog last night, and I shant be blogging again tonight. Nothing personal gang; I've got a very raw throat and a minor fever, and two tickets to the Springfield Cardinals/Wichita Wranglers baseball game tomorrow afternoon. So I have to get rid of the former to take advantage of the latter. The Wichita team is a AA farm club for the Kansas City Royals, who totally suck this year. Of course the Springfield team is a AA club for the St. Louis Cardinals, who are totally rocking this year so far. It should be a real rout. And I don't want to miss it. I haven't been to a ball game since before we moved out of Kansas City. I can't wait. So I'm taking it easy tonight. I'll write tomorrow night for sure. See ya then.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?