<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I just read that Cream reunited for four dates at the London Albert Hall. If you don't know who Cream is, for Pete's sake study your ancestors. Cream was a rock group comprised of drummer Ginger Baker, bassist Jack Bruce, and a guy named Eric Clapton (sigh). If you've never heard of any of these people, I feel sorry for you. Listen, if I can listen to the stuff being passed off as music nowadays, you kids can listen to some oldies. Maybe you'd understand your parents a little better. In all fairness, though, I do like a lot of the stuff played today, except rap. I still can't get into that for the most part. But I listen, because I want to know what my grandkids are listening to. Better stuff like Brand New and Outkast than the music their mother listens to. How that child could come out of a mother who loves Journey and Rush and Foreigner, and a father who thrives on Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and Black Sabbath I'll never know. She thrives on country music. Gag! Her kids will worship me, as I will be the all-knowing oracle of music in their eyes. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

Comments:
Hey now, I love classics like queen and heart, pink floyd and deep purple, don't knock country. Remember the son you are so desperately wanting to move home is 100% cowboy!
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?