<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

I hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day today. I certainly did. I slept late, then we had brunch while watching the taped programs from the previous week. Then I spent about two hours transcribing a practice counseling session for one of Sir Mugley's classes (man, I'm glad school is almost over). I talked to my son and daughter-in-law for a long time today. They are really getting excited about moving back here. For those who don't know, Wolf over at Pack News is my baby boy. And my daughter, who refuses to go online because she knows she'd be on it all the time, came over this evening. She brought me a hat and a card, and left with three containers of food and my four Tolkien books, the rings trilogy and the hobbit. I haven't read them, but she'll take care of them and when I have the time, I'll borrow them from her. She's gonna call Wolf and see what she can do to help them move back. They really don't want to separate for who-knows-how-long, while he sets up house. Especially considering her mother is trying to break them up. I don't think I like her very much. I've only met her once, and I didn't like her then either. I don't care for people who look down their noses at me. Anyway, it was a good day.

Comments:
I don't have The Hobbit yet but when I get back you can borrow the Rings trilogy if you want. I have all 3 in 1 book.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?