<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

I finally got a chance today to watch the spring program performed by the children in my granddaughter Gwen's Head Start class. The way these kids acted out "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" was boggling to the mind. Wolf I know you'll understand, it reminded me of the golden days of flying monkeys in a gymnasium. That professional. But that's okay; they're just kids. And they had a good time. My only complaint is that my daughter has no clue whatsoever when it comes to operating a video camera. If she wasn't shooting the back of someone's head, she completely forgot she was holding it and applauding something on stage. It was an adventure just to watch! I love my family.

Comments:
I'm sorry but I seem to have repressed the monkey thing, and no I would not like Doc to help me retrieve the memories either.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?