<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hi, everybody. I'm not back yet; I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. I went to the doctor today, and right now I'm looking at an entire row of medicines I have to take to get better. And that's not all of them. I'll be getting some more when my oxygen supply place comes out again. I think I'm gonna like my new doctor. She's got me going to physical therapy (something no doctor has ever recommended to me) and is putting me on a new nebulizer medication to increase my lung capacity. I might just survive this bronchitis yet. I told her she had to hurry, because I've got graduation this weekend, plus a family cookout. She told me to take it easy, but I should be able to complete these tasks. So, please keep me in your prayers. I'm going to take a couple more days off from blogging, but I will be back. I've got to get my strength back, get a little sleep (yeah, right), and get Sir Mugley through finals week. Then graduation, cookout, collapse. I think I have it in the right order.

We did get some wonderful news this week. Sir Mugley has been accepted into the graduate school he wanted to attend. Now all we have to do is get all the paperwork done for that. He's already taken care of the financial part of that. Now comes enrollment, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, etc. All so he can run away from home. Yeah, I forgot to mention that. He won't be living at home while he's in grad school. My kids are kinda freaked out about that. For some reason, they think I'd be helpless without him around here. They should know by now, it's just the opposite. When I'm not here, this place falls apart. He can't find anything. I don't know how he's gonna make it in school without me. I guess we'll find out. I'm kinda looking forward to having the house to myself. Maybe I can get some of this crap out of here. (Just kidding).

Also new: My wolf pack is moving back to Missouri. They've given notice on their rental house, and Wolf (my son) will be coming home in June, after Father's Day. She-wolf and the boys will follow in August, right about the time school starts. I can't wait to see my babies! I might squeeze them till their eyes pop out!!

Anyway, I'll be back in a couple of days, with all the crap I usually post. Maybe it will make more sense when I'm well. In the meantime, read the blogroll, and check out the ads. It couldn't hurt.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?