<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Good evening. I'm back after many days of mundane chores and duties. Seriously, I'm spending a lot of time right now getting Sir Mugley ready for graduation, as well as doing the ridiculous amount of paperwork required to get him into grad school. If you are a praying person, pray that he gets into the school that God wants him to attend. And pray for this to take place this fall, otherwise we're going to have to start paying off his student loans, and I can't even consider that right now. Tomorrow I will be addressing the graduation announcements and getting them ready to go out on Tuesday. Hopefully, my hands won't fall off.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?