<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Just a quick personal note for all who care: I went to the doctor, and my current back problems aren't all that serious. It was just a different kind of muscle spasms. She did some simple manipulations, and recommended physical therapy, something no doctor has done up to now. I think i'm gonna like this doctor.

On the home front, the fridge has just about officially died. We're gonna have to buy a new one. But not this weekend. Sir Mugley is actually gonna take his nose out of the books for one day, and he's going fishing. The crappie are running right now, and he wants to get in on it. I hope he's very successful. I'm getting tired of catfish. Which is what we had for lunch today.

And, one last note, I made my appointment for the eye surgeon. It's just the initial consultation, but I'm not going to chicken out. I'm gonna see him in May. Soonest appointment I could get.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled blogging...

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?