<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, April 08, 2005

I probably won't be blogging a lot the next few days. My sister's granddaughter is in critical condition in a Kansas City hospital, and my heart just isn't in blogging right now. She was in a truck that rolled several times and she was ejected, slamming into a fence and a construction trailer. Please pray that God's will be done here. If she is meant to die, allow it to be quickly, and if she isn't, restore her to her former self. Her family is devasated, and I'm not sure they could handle caring for someone with severe brain damage. She is only 16 years old. Such a waste. What's really weird is, I had some sort of anxiety attack thing going on Tuesday night. You ever get one of those, where you just know something bad's coming, but you don't know what? That was me Tuesday night. The wreck happened on Wednesday. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Sometimes I feel like a freak. Please pray for Tammy, and for her family. The doctors say if she pulls through, she could wind up like a certain lady in Florida who recently died. I'm not sure they could take that.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?