<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Hi everybody. Did you miss me? I'm going to post a bunch of stuff sometime today. Thursday was not a good day for me. My sister's granddaughter's funeral was Thursday, and I had made arrangements to drive my daughter to the funeral up by Kansas City. I woke up in extreme pain, bad enough there was no way I could drive. I had forgotten to take my meds when I went to bed Wednesday night. On top of that, my son had called and told us his father-in-law had to have an emergency double bypass Wednesday afternoon. I'm still waiting to hear how he's doing. And Blogger it seems is trying to have a nervous breakdown, as I'm having a lot of trouble just getting into my account. But I haven't forgotten you. I'll get you some good stuff in a little while.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?