Tuesday, April 19, 2005
A boxer dog named Apollo in Stockholm, Sweden is suffering no longer. Five years ago, this goofy dog swallowed a rubber ducky. When the toy didn't pass, the owner assumed it had dissolved in the dog's stomach. Silly owner. Swedish vets removed the duck last week, after the owner brought the dog in for treatment. Apollo had been vomiting and refusing to drink anything. Just for the record, the duck was black and rock hard after sitting in Apollo's juices for five years. Let this be a lesson to you. Never serve duck to your dog.
Comments: Post a Comment