<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

What a strange day Wednesday was! I spent the entire day working on Sir Mugley's research project, forgot to get anything out of the freezer for dinner, was forced to eat frozen pizza, and while dinner was baking, found out he had a big problem with his homework. His computer ate it. Last week when his computer crashed, he lost the rough draft of a paper that was due on Thursday. He tells me this on Wednesday evening. He hasn't even started the rewrite yet. I could have killed him. But, being the benevolent doormat that I am, I smiled and told him to give it to me and I'd type it for him. Turned out to be 10 pages long, with two pages of references, all to be typed in the APA Format, which is stupid in and of itself. I got the blessed thing finished at 12:30 am (!), then found out my printer was out of ink. When I refilled the cartridge, it started leaking. So I had to email the paper to his computer (since mine won't accept his printer), so he could print it.

What fun!! And all this after the various court bulletins on today. You know, if I were to ever kill someone, I'd almost have to do it in California. OJ got off there when they had all but a signed confession. Scott Peterson was given the death penalty, when the case against him wasn't all that airtight. And Robert Blake gets off scott free after asking everyone in southern California to kill his wife for him. Like I said, if I do kill someone, I want my trial in California. If I'm innocent, I'd like it anywhere else.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?