<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Well the stage is set for the Final Four in St. Louis next weekend. I'm not going to root for any of the teams this time. Every time I've tried to cheer on a team, they have lost. I've never had that happen to such a degree as this before. Sir Mugley says North Carolina is going to win. Of course, he said that the day they announced who the participants were going to be. Just once, I'd love to see one of the really low ranked teams go all the way, or at least to the finals. That would be sweet!

Comments:
It's going to be unbelievably tough," Turgeon said. "I mean, Providence is going to be picked fourth or fifth (in the Big East Conference). Miami of Ohio is a top 50 team, and San Francisco had a top-75 RPI.... It's going to make us see where we are as a team."
 
Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!
SEO Services

 
I’ve been most successful using your last suggestion. Nothing else has worked. I’m unable to “stack” these for some reason, so I’d love to figure that out, but thanks for the tips so far.


SEO Services India
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?