<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Two of television's legends have passed away. Don Durant, who played the starring role in the western "Johnny Ringo", died on March 15 of leukemia. He was 72. And Paul Henning, best known for creating the classic "Beverly Hillbillies", died Friday of natural causes at the ripe old age of 93. What's really weird about this is they both wrote the theme songs to their respective shows. Coincidence? or Conspiracy? Who knows. Just kidding.

Comments:
I have to say that I was really saddened by Paul Henning's passing. I grew up watching The Beverly Hilllbillies and it is still one of my favourite shows. He also wrote one of my favourite movies, Lover Come Back. He was such a talented man.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?