<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, March 04, 2005

This is weird. A man and his wife in Norway were driving home, when a tank ran over their car.
"Then the tank drove up over the left side of the hood of the car and continued over the front window and roof, half a meter into the car. The tank driver clearly hadn't seen us. I leaned as far as I could into my wife while I felt the roof being pressed down into my left shoulder," Okkenhaug remembered.

"Then my left cheekbone was pressed against the roof and I shrunk down as far as I could. It was quite cramped and looking back it is incredible that I survived. I said a bad word when I understood the tank wasn't going to stop, when it was over me I can't remember what I thought," Okkenhaug said.
I doubt I'd be able to remember, either. Sheesh! Neither the man nor his wife was seriously injured. That's a miracle.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?