<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Not much going on in the world that's new and bizarre today. Everyone seems to be quietly observing the holiday or just taking a Sunday off. I had a very quiet day. I talked to both my kids today. They are all doing well, except my son is currently unemployed again. He's a certified framer, but the construction season isn't really in full swing in Oregon yet. My daughter's kids are all fully recovered from their various illnesses. Everyone had a good Easter. I only had one complaint today: my daughter didn't request an Easter cake for the kids. I guess she made her own. If she didn't make one for those babies, I'll have to go over there and kick some tail. It's a tradition in our family, and by George, she's not going to break it while I'm alive.

Comments:
He has to try to get the employ in his field and keep it on and surely will get the employment ....
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?