<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, March 25, 2005

I wasn't going to write any more about Terri Schiavo, but I've got just a little more to say. I have read both sides of the story now. I have listened to the recording of Terri's father talking to her, and heard her responding. I have sat back and watched as the courts turn a blind eye to this family's plight. And I have been amazed that she is still not being fed. I am crying right now, because this is impacting my life that much. Terri Schiavo is alive, she can see, she can move a little, she can make sounds. She.Can.Be.Taught.Again. There is not a reason on God's green Earth that Florida's Adult Protective Services can't go in there and put her in protective custody. Governor Bush even quoted the number of the state statute which gave them the authority to do just that. Why haven't they done so? Why are they all just sitting on their hands, waiting for her to die? This is maddening! And since this is my way of venting, other than throwing things at Sir Mugley, who is just as frustrated as I, you can read this or don't. It doesn't matter. But it helps me get it off my chest. If I ever, EVER! were to be in that situation, God forbid, don't even think about pulling the tube. I'll haunt you until the end of time. As long as you believe in God and His power, there is hope. And if there is hope, you cannot pull the plug. Now, if my family reads this, they will all see how I feel. Sir Mugley knows these things as well. God love you, Terri. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Just know somebody does care. I'd help you if I could.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?