<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I gotta tell ya, I'm feeling better today. I had a really rough weekend. I called in refills on my prescriptions last Tuesday, and asked them to mail the refills to my home. Lo and behold, on Thursday afternoon I still hadn't received them, which is unusual, so I called again. They forgot they were supposed to mail the drugs. So I didn't get them until Monday. By the time the weekend was over, I felt like a real pretzel. A pretzel in pain. So when I got my meds on Monday, I went ahead and took my pain meds. Last night was the best sleep I've had in several days. Tylenol just doesn't do the job on my pain. So the pain was causing tension, the muscle tension was causing more pain, etc., etc. Very unpleasant. But now, I'm back! I can walk without grunting and groaning. Although I am having other problems that may force me to go to the doctor again. But that's another story. For tonight, I'm feeling good.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?