<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I am soooo tired tonight. We went to Kansas City for my little sister's wedding. Man, it was beautiful! I'd heard of people "glowing", but I'd never seen it before. But she was glowing. The love she and her new husband Bill feel for each other is absolutely palpable. The flowers were beautiful, her daughter's singing was beautiful, her other daughter's violin playing was beautiful, her dress was beautiful. All in all, a beautiful ceremony. Anyway, I did 90% of the driving up and back, because Sir Mugley was studying for mid-terms this coming week. But on the way back, I was getting so tired, I couldn't keep my eyes open, so he took over about 30 minutes out from home. As soon as we got here, we gathered some junk food and went straight to bed. I zoned out for a couple of hours, and now I'm spending some quality time with you. But it's gonna be short, because I'm still sleepy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?