<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Here's some tidbits from around the blogosphere:

Allan at Barking Moonbats reports on the most despicable, abhorrent blog I've ever seen in my life. I'm glad I don't have to answer for it.

Babalublog brings us an exclusive on the latest refugees to reach our shores. (Via Inoperable Terran).

It’s Carnival of the Dogs time again at Mickey’s Musings. They are so cute. If I didn’t already have two, I’d be tempted to get another. I know where there are several pups right now, but I’m not sure I’d want a Great Pyrenees. They’re gorgeous dogs, but all that hair! I’d have to brush it all the time. Of course, I could always take it for a ride instead of walk it.

Comments:
The Carnival of the Dogs over at Mickey's Musings is a weekly selection of links to pictures and posts with canine subjects. This week she's linked to my post down below on Mira
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?