<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Here's a great way to kill some time and sharpen your memory at the same time. Take this Commonly Confused Words Test, and see how well you do with the English language. Here's my score:
Advanced

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 66% Expert!

You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.
Okay, so I'm a little rusty, but in my own defense I haven't been in a classroom in more than 20 years. Man, now I really feel old!

Thanks to Robbo at Llama Butchers for the link.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?