<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

You know, it takes a special kind of coward to rob old people. But every so often, one of them picks on the wrong person.
A young punk who tried to mug an 88-year-old picked the wrong man -- his intended victim turned out to be a former boxing champion who knocked the attacker out cold.

"I was visiting a friend's grave when a young, long-haired man came up to me and demanded I hand over my money," said granddad Gerhard Brinkmann of Halberstadt, Germany, who was the country's top lightweight boxer in 1936.

"I told him to come closer if he wanted it and, as he did, I landed a full-force right hook on his chin."
I love this story! I just wish it would happen more often.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?