<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Well this story stinks to high heaven. Penny Weynberg, a 29 year old mother of two, claims she hasn't washed her hair in eleven years. If that were true, it would surely smell bad. She says she brushes her hair every day to get out the dirt and smells. Since when does brushing your hair remove the smell of sweat in the summertime? But here's the kicker: she says she "rinses" her hair every few weeks. I'm sorry; I don't buy it. I've had times when I was in the hospital where I couldn't wash my hair, and it just got stringy and oily and it drove me crazy.

According to the article, she refuses to spend a fortune on shampoo and conditioner. I say she wouldn't have to. She could cut her hair short, or just wash it once a week. Hair care products, for the most part, are not expensive. I wonder how her husband feels about this situation. And the children: how often do they shampoo? If they're following in mom's footsteps, they're gonna have a hard time at school.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?