<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

That's about it for tonight, gang. My little fingers are tired from all the typing I did today, but I got it done. All five chapters. All that's left to do is print it, then fill in the formulas that our software wouldn't let me type. That's okay. That's not too bad.

Tomorrow I'm cleaning up my blogroll. I'll be losing a few who haven't posted in forever, and I'll be adding some that I've been reading every day but hadn't gotten around to putting them on the list. So that'll fill up another night. Thanks for coming around. I couldn't do this if it weren't for you all. Nah, sure I could. But it wouldn't be as much fun!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?