<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Okay, I'm ready to give my opinion on the Super Bowl ads from last night. For the most part, it was pure drivel. If I were paying 2.4 million for a 30 second commercial, I'd want it to be fabulous! It seems to me, from all the ads that ran, only two companies scored. Anheuser Busch (as usual) with their skydiver ad, as well as the sequel to the donkey ad, with the other animals wanting to join the Clydesdales as well. Those two were pretty good, but nowhere near the impact of the service people walking through the airport. That made me reach for a tissue. The other company that scored, at least with me, was Ameriquest. The two commercials they did were hilarious. The man on the cellphone who gets the crap knocked out of him by the store owner who thought he was being robbed, and the one with the cat, the tomato sauce, and the knife. Those blew me away, I was laughing so hard. If you want to see any of the ads again, I Films has them all. Just click here and enjoy. Anybody out there have a different opinion?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?