<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Not that they needed it, but the Bahamas is building another resort to draw in tourists. The Poseidon Undersea Resort will be the first resort built on the sea floor. Everything will be completely underwater. It sounds really beautiful, but since I can't swim, I don't think I'd be able to relax for more than a couple of seconds at a time. I'd be constantly worried about leakage, and not just from me. If you want to check it out, click on the link above and take a virtual tour. Looks fascinating now, I'm sure it will be even better when it's built. Of course, being a five-star establishment, few ordinary people will be able to afford it.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?