<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, February 04, 2005

I've got a couple of corrections I need to make. Back on January 28, I brought you this post about a man who was trapped in an avalanche, and survived by urinating on the snow to melt it. I've since found out that the story was a hoax. So for that error, I'll accept half the blame. Ananova gets the other half.

Then, on February 1, I posted a story about women who could be forced into working in a brothel, or risk losing their unemployment benefits. This story was not necessarily not true, but it was misleading. For this I take half credit, the other half goes to the London Daily Telegraph.

That's all the corrections I have for right now, although I'm sure I'll screw up again. I can console myself in the fact that I wasn't the only blogger to run with these stories. I messed up with some pretty big fish on these.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?