<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

I'm blogging from near Kansas City tonight. My sister's bridal shower was this evening, and I'm spending the night with one of my other sisters. We really had a lovely time at the shower. Played games, got prizes, cake and punch, good conversation. Brenda got lots of really beautiful lingerie. She really enjoyed the gifts she got from Sir Mugley. He remembered her teasing her fiancee about having to wait until dark on their wedding day (night?) before they got down to business. So he fixed up a "honeymoon kit", consisting of a box of 64 crayons, and two giant coloring books. They really loved it. We got them a set of sheets in a pale yellow, with accompanying SpongeBob pillowcases. She and Bill are both crazy about this cartoon. Anyway, it's almost 2 am and I'm tired. I have to drive home later today, so I'm going to get some sleep. I hope to have my computer fixed this coming week, and I'll be back to normal, if there is such a thing.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?