<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

I talked to my daughter-in-law several times today, and it looks like our trip to Oregon won't be happening until at least June. It was becoming a logistical nightmare, trying to coordinate the kids' spring break with Sir Mugley's, and worrying about the weather. If we wait until June, we can visit them for a full week, and spend Father's Day and Sir Mugley's birthday with them, since they're only a few days apart. Plus there's the added possibility of renting a car and driving out there. We have a video camera that I'd love to put to work on the trip. We could travel at our own pace, I could haul my oxygen supplies with me, and I'm fairly sure it would be cheaper than plane tickets. I think that would be a lot better idea. Our daughter said she'd take care of our dogs while we were gone. She'd better. Last time I asked her to do that they spent the night outside. We never leave our dogs outside at night. Or when it's too hot or too cold. They go out to potty and get some exercise during the day, then come in in the evening and sleep in the house. Anyway, I'd be just as happy going in June. Sir Mugley will be out of school, and we could take a wonderful sightseeing trip (within reason). I figure it would take us three days to get there, taking the southern route. We could come home on the northern route and get even more video. This could be great.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?