<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, February 28, 2005

I almost forgot to tell you to visit the Carnival of the Dogs. It is truly a labor of love over at Mickey's Musings. Let him know you appreciate it. I'm planning to have some new dog pictures to post soon. My daughter's Great Pyrenees just gave birth to nine pups, but two didn't make it. They're not solid white like Mom though. Some have spots. She's speculating that her other dog, Roland, may have fathered some of the pups. Roland is a Yorkie. I told her the only way that could have happened is if Annie was lying down and Roland crawled inside and masterbated. But you never know, I guess. Anyway we finally found our cheap digital camera, so I'm gonna get some batteries for it and take some pics for all to adore.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?