<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Have you missed me? You know, I shut my computer down as usual the other night, and when I turned it back on last night I found that one file in system 32 is corrupted or missing, and now I can't use my computer. I have no idea how to fix it. I can operate a computer, but I can't fix one. I'm going to talk to a computer person tomorrow and see if she can fix it without losing all the cool stuff I've got on there that I can't replace. I know I should have made a backup, but my CD isn't working right either. Wish me luck. I won't be blogging for a couple of days, but as soon as possible I'll be back. I know my loyal reader can't sleep without my wisdom.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?