<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

According to this story on MSNBC, Dennis Rader, aka BTK serial killer, has confessed to six of the killings, and is now considered a suspect in 13 killings, including one which occurred after the death penalty became an option in Kansas. Stories are flying all over the internet on this lunatic, so I'm sure there will be a lot of incorrect information floating out there. I've been studying this case for a long, long time (part of my fascination with serial killers, plus it's not that far from where I live). I'll try to be sure you get nothing but accurate information from me. What I want to know is: What has he been doing since 1991, when the last killing attributed to him took place? Ssrial killers don't just stop; it doesn't work that way.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?