<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

You know, Clint Eastwood has always been great to me. But his worth just went up in my opinion. The way he feels about Michael Moore makes me like him even more.
"Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression," Eastwood was quoted as telling the National Board of Review awards dinner in New York Tuesday night.

With a cold glare Eastwood took notice of Moore sitting in the audience and said bluntly and without a smile: "But, Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you."

The Daily News reports the audience erupted in laughter, and Eastwood grinned. "I mean it," Eastwood said again.
I don't think the crowd believed him, nor did Michael Moore who also laughed with the audience. What do you think? Did he mean it?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?