<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Today was a better day than yesterday for sure. My daughter picked me up at 8:30 am (!) and we went to town, where I arranged to get a replacement washing machine. The man who runs the store goes to our church, so he let me buy it on a 90 day same as cash deal. At least I can get some laundry done. They're gonna deliver it on Monday.

I got a call from a lady at the TSA today. She asked about the problems I was having making travel arrangements, and I explained that it was wrong to charge more for the oxygen than for the ticket. Unfortunately I didn't put it quite that nicely. I didn't yell or anything, but I was still upset and made it perfectly clear to her. She said she'd look into it and call me back. We had considered going by train, or driving, but both take too long and we want to spend as much time with the kids as possible.

We got some snow here this evening. About one inch. So I won't have to go out tomorrow (yay!) and I don't have to get up early for anything. I'm sleeping in!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?