<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Not much going on tonight. Everybody's talking about the stupid Golden Globe awards. The foreign press selects their ideas of best picture, actor, etc., after getting as much graft as possible (I've heard them admit it). Then the people who decide the nominees for the Oscars tell who they've chosen. Like they'd be any different from the GG's. These shows are so pathetic. I used to watch them faithfully when I was younger and more naive. They're no better than the People's Choice awards, which are decided online now, so I'm sure the voting is slanted. It is with every other award selection on line. Well, enough of my cynicism for one night.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?