<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

NASCAR has finally, after 56 years, decided to build a Hall of Fame. But they have run into a snag. Where it should be built: NASCAR has solicited four major U.S. cities to submit bids to create a public-private partnership that would bring a Hall of Fame to their respective communities. Those cities are Daytona Beach, Charlotte, Atlanta and yes, Toto, even Kansas City. Of course, the first place I thought of was Daytona. After all, that’s where it all started. But according to the article, there are advantages to the other three cities as well. So let’s take an unofficial poll right here: Where do you think it should be built? I know if it were in Kansas City, I would be able to go. And you can bet your sweet bippy I would. I love stock car racing. I’m practically counting the days until the Daytona 500 next month. But Charlotte and Atlanta are also great choices. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?