<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I'm glad Philadelphia won the early game today. I don't know why, but I've never liked any of the Atlanta sports teams. But I am truly disappointed in Pittsburgh's performance, or the lack thereof. Not being a fan of New England Patriots, I've gotta root for Philly to win the Super Bowl. Now I've gotta wait two weeks for that. With any luck, I'll avoid getting sick. My health seems to have a pattern to it. The times when I've been the sickest were always around Super Bowl Sunday. But not this year. I've got to stay well, in case plans pan out and I get to go to Oregon in March. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?